Thursday, July 1, 2010

Look what MDS can do!


I have been seeing alot of MDS hybrid cards on other blogs lately.  Patty Bennett (see here: Patty's Stamping Spot) really inspired me to think outside the "MDS" box as well as Heather Summers.  It all started cause there was some great cards that I wanted to case however I do not have the stamp set called Friends 24-7.  So while working on a MDS album of Allison's birthday, I had a AH-HA moment! 
I simply made my own designer paper using the stamp image over and over on a landscape 8.5x11 page.  I printed them right off my own printer too!  I printed Black on Whisper White, Bashful Blue on Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip on Crumb Cake. You can insert duplicate page and change the color. The print quality is shocking and exciting!
Check back tomorrow and see the cards I made with the MDS paper!
Have a magical day!

No comments: